|“||Whenever a tribute wins a Hunger Games simulation round, it is believed that there is a pose to go along with the declaration of victory.||”|
– Word of Birdietalk Productions, DeviantArt
Whenever a tribute wins a Hunger Games simulator round, there is a pose he or she does to celebrate that victory.
The list of victory poses is below. Characters are in alphabetical order.
This WWE character only has one option for a victory pose. As he throws up two victory signs, he boasts over winning and adds that the viewers must prepare for the next victory in his already long list of them.
This Pokemon character only has one option for a victory pose. This pose is a resemblance to Oceanic Operetta's start-up sequence, except that Primarina is not really performing the move.
This WWE character only has one option for a victory pose. He first performs his skyward shout taunt. Then he throws two victory signs up into the air as he screams again.
This LTIB character has multiple options for a victory pose.
- The normal option is a victory tantrum.
- If Sam exceeds 10 kills, the tantrum is incredibly violent.
- If Sam's last victim is Scotty, he will taunt him instead of throwing a tantrum.
This Total Drama character has multiple options for a victory pose.
- Pacifist Victory (No Kills): She just jots down notes, smirking at her victory.
- If Scarlett's kill count is from the range of 1 to 9: Some of her hairs may be out of place, depending on how high her kill count is. Her eyes turn red if the kill count is high enough. She still smirks, commenting that her victims are thankful she did not go all the way.
- If Scarlett's kill count is 10 or more: She has snapped and revealed her true self. Instead of smirking, she laughs over her victims. This starts low, but it quickly builds up to an evil and raucous show of triumph that echoes throughout the arena.
This Starly Wrestler has multiple options for a victory pose.
- The normal option has him crossing his wings.
- If Srigne exceeds 10 kills, Roman Reigns will let loose. Cue the transition from crossing arms into Reigns's victory pose (See above.).